The Best Gear for The Beach This Summer… shipping on orders $30+.
Find A Store en/ US Shop Featured New Arrivals Trail Series™ Skyline Series™
What clean eating is not…
• It’s not a hard science. It is a conceptual framework to help navigate the vast food choices available.
• Exclusive and judgmental. It’s not an all-or-nothing approach, nor a tool by which to measure someone’s value.
• Versus “dirty.” Clean eating can only be contrasted with “messy,” where western diets are complicated and confusing.
• Inflexible. It is an inclusionary approach that you can adapt, whether you are vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, egg-free, or simply choose not to eat certain foods.
• Only about avoiding processed foods or chemicals. It is about moving toward quality and making the healthiest choice.
As a Vegan, the constant effort is to eat healthy and filling food. Living in India, lentils are the easiest and biggest source of protein. And sometimes you don’t want to eat them in a traditional dal rice format. And so, here is my lentil and corn soup. Feel free to add any other vegetables […]Lentil Soup
I started dieting on May 15, 2020. Welcome to day 56 of my weight loss journey. I started the Beck Diet by Dr. Judith S. Beck on day 45. I skipped ahead and am now on day 22. According to healthline, the average woman needs to eat about 2,000 calories per day to maintain her weight, […]My Weight-Loss Journey Day (56) 22